- Last Updated: Wednesday, 01 January 2014 15:25
Welcome to 2010
Everytime I come back to the site, I realise that it has been too long since the last updates.
A lot happened last year and none of it gave me more time for updates to here.
So apologies to you, the reader.
- New Machines arrived with Shane Rowland selling the Sonacase Twister and buying a Freak Out for the Rowlands run of fairs.
- Issues with Redruth saw the cancellation of the Redruth Whitsun fair, although A&R returned there in June for a brief visit.
- The Fairground Heritage Trust (see www.fairground-heritage.org.uk), of which I am a Trustee lifted off with the final reopening of the Victorian Switchback and work commencing on the Edwards Skid.
- Ride bookings took off, with contacts via this site resulting in equipment being booked for an Episode of Doctor Martin (that program with Martin Clunes).
- Various meetings with Simon DeVey and other Westcountry showmen.
So lots of things happened along with one or two personal things that resulted in hardly any updates appearing here.
New Years resolution -sort that out. So watch this space, and hopefully I will do a better job this year.